A recent report by a leading US university stated that property professionally photographed achieves additional views and obtains higher prices. A quick look at various estate agents web pages will show a high proportion of poorly composed and lit shots of peoples homes which does not do justice to their property.
60% of home buyers use the internet for their initial search for a property in their neighbourhood, and a great selection of thumbnail shots is super important in capturing the viewers initial attention and arranging a viewing of your property. The shots provided are all high definition jpeg files and you selection can be presented to your agent for use in your marketing material.
For room interiors we shoot with wide angle lenses between 10-24mm professional lenses which don't usually come with camera phones or off the shelf point and shoot cameras.
- All shots taken on tripod ensuring sharp and correctly exposed images.
- All room wall verticals corrected.
- Sky enhancement if shot in poor weather.
- Colour corrected and contrast enhanced.
- HDR (enhanced contrast) images available.
- Attention to detail, ensuring unwanted items removed.
With prices for a series of 20 digital images commencing at £85 for a standard 3 bedroom house in the Falkirk/Stirling area the investment will pay dividends when selling you home, phone on 01324 713737 or email email@example.com to discuss you requirements.